Monday, March 19, 2007

Lamp Widgets

This script displays information about Lamps right on the 3dView.
Several lamps with their colors displayed on 3dView

Dot color is Lamp's color.
Dot size is Lamp's energy.
Square on the floor shows Lamp's distance.
Black triangle on top shows up if the lamp cast shadows.

Just place the script in your Blender scripts folder. It registers itself in the OBJECT menu.
Run the script from the object scripts menu and it will load in the current .blend. Since it´s a SpaceHandler script you have to enable for each 3dView you want it to be active.

Version 1.1 Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mariano, I love this script that you wrote. I downloaded it in the past and couldn't get enough of it, which is why I am writing this comment. Since I have upgraded blender, the Library doesn't seem to work anymore, I can't add anything to the library anymore. I've got the latest version of your script and am running blender 2.43. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks!

Mariano [uselessdreamer] said...

Have patience... I will make it to fully work again soon. I was in the middle of a rewrite of features when the api changed. Step by again and Ill hope to work everything out.
Regards.

Anonymous said...

Have patience... I will make it to fully work again soon. I was in the middle of a rewrite of features when the api changed. Step by again and Ill hope to work everything out.
Regards.
Fethiye Turkey

Related Scripts